The largest yoga, lifestyle event in the world, Wanderlust, returns to spectacular Stratton Mountain, June 16-19. The four-day festival allows attendees to unplug from the ordinary creating their own adventure. From yoga, to live music, to meditation, explorative hikes, kayaking, running treks, or fine dining, there’s truly something for any creative spirit. This year, Wanderlust presents an unparalleled lineup of new offerings to inspire, surprise and delight.
Whether you need to escape the daily stress, desire a magical setting for a bachelorette party…or simply dip your toes into new fashion and trends, there is always something to charm the senses.
Let Your Soul Shine with Michael Franti and Seane Corn:
Yoga superstar, Seane Corn and the pioneering voice of Michael Franti guide you through a spirited and energetic vinyasa flow class. The team provides an experience accessible to all levels of experience, ages, shapes, and sizes. The class will be guided by Seane’s heartfelt instruction, and accompanied by Michael’s soulful singing, using body, breath and voice for a one-of-a-kind experience.
• CTZNWELL Town Hall Meeting: In this election year Wanderlust presents the Wanderlust Town Hall meeting. Here wanderlusters will discuss the issues that matter that are shaping our country and lives. Join Kerri Kelly, CITZENWELL, and friends, as they host and field your questions about the candidates and the issues that shape a mindful America.
• More SUP Classes than Ever!: Due to popular demand the festival will offer even more stand-up paddleboarding classes than before—including the very exciting fusion class, Acro-SUP. This features partner acrobatic poses, best suited for the stand-up paddleboard
• Soulscape Classes: Accompanied by our DJs powerful, exclusive playlists, this yoga is designed to dissolve hardened boundaries and unwind the tension. Classes are accompanied by the music of Nina Simone, Moby and A Tribe Called Quest.
• Slooh’s Summer Solstice Celebration Fire on the Mountain: Solar expert, Bob Berman, and astro-yogi, Ali Grimes, will share the view of the Sun through a special telescope and their insights at the intersection of astronomy and yoga.
• Love The Journey with Gabrielle Bernstein and Seane Corn: Weaving together their skills as thought leaders, Sean and Gabrielle create a one-of-a-kind experience that invites you to find your inner empowerment for social change. This uplifting and meaningful class encourages you to look within and stake claim to how you might help in evolving our planet toward peace.
• Musical Hikes: We will offer six different hikes that that have musical accompaniment. After a meditative hike into Vermont’s Green Mountains, attendees can choose to join Raghunath for kirtan in the woods; Magic Giant who will play a variety of stringed instruments; Francesca Blanchard will voice incredible harmonies, Garth Stevenson will play upright bass, Sabila Sabila will sing medicine songs and Sheela Bringi will play the harp and bamboo flutes—all in stunning natural settings.
• Musical Performances: Get down with live performances featuring the one and only Michael Franti, Karsh Kale’s atmospheric pop, the good vibes of Magic Giant, Elijah Ray, Morley, The Mast, Daft Phunk, Biet, Max ZT, Biet and many more.
• Speakeasy Talks: Get inspired by our lecture program featuring today’s thought leaders: Gabrielle Bernstein will tell you how to surrender and live with ease; Robin Berzin, MD will tell you how to recode your body with functional medicine, composer and pianist Murray Hidary will discuss the infinite possibilities of the creative process; Alison Cayne, founder of Haven’s Kitchen and food activist will share how meditation helped her become a successful entrepreneur and more.
• Spoken Word with Akil Apollo Davis: Poetry, rap, freestyle and performative recitation can be expected at this eclectic and electric event. Akil’s clever word play is intended to ignite catharsis by connecting to the human spirit, give compassion to everyday struggles, and inspire through expressions of beauty and power.
• Elevation Elation Boot Camp: Come get your sweat on! This challenging boot camp class will test your physical strength as we ascend up the mountain to achieve high heart rates and seek out breathtaking views.
• Spirituality for Kids: Learn five simple things you as a parent can do to communicate better, connect better, and create a safe place better with your kids. Both parents and kids are welcome, as well as just parents if you are at Wanderlust without your children. All will walk away with some new ideas that will make you a more aware parent and help your kids be more aware kids.
• Earth Mandala Playshop: Join Day Schildkret, and scout out the Wanderlust landscape to collect tools and supplies, channelling your creative side and learn how to create your very own Earth Mandala.
• Classes with Dylan Werner: This powerhouse yoga instructor comes to Stratton for the very first time.
• Men’s Workshop: Yoga & Brotherhood: Led by Sascha Lewis, CEO and co-founder of Flavorpill Media, this two-day men’s work intensive will give men the opportunity to stretch their potential by powerfully cultivating vulnerability, authenticity, and courage to cultivate a deep shared sense of brotherhood, safety, and challenge.
Embrace Play!: Take a break to shake it out! Rooted in the sunny days of summer camp these classic team-building field games are good classic fun. Be prepared to goof off, run a little and play a lot.
Wander here to take part in the fun!
Festpop Staff Writer Laura Capito